Monday, November 24, 2014

Just Because

Just because you don't see my tears,
Doesn't mean that I don't cry,
Just because I wear this tough attitude,
Doesn't mean I'm not dying inside,
Just because I wear this mask,
Doesn't mean I don't take it off sometimes,
Just because I fell down once,
Doesn't mean I failed the climb,
Just because I have a dream,
Doesn't mean I can't have it come true,
Just because my walls are tough,
Doesn't mean you can't break through,
Just because you can't see me,
Doesn't mean I don't want you to,
Just because I look alone in a crowd,
Doesn't mean I'm not looking for you,
And just because you don't see me write,
Doesn't mean I don't feel pain,
And just because I retaliate,
Doesn't mean I'm playing your game

1 comment:

  1. Again, I'm sorry about missing Sunday. I'm going to start posting on Mondays because its easier for me.
    ~I'm a Unicorn

    ReplyDelete