Monday, March 9, 2015

For My Football Coaches Who Showed Me There is More Than You Think To Football

Thank you for helping me love football as much as you do.
Thank you for teaching me how to play.
Thank you for helping me to see the good in people.
Thank you for pushing me farther than I thought I could go.
Thank you for making me stronger than I was before.
Thank you for teaching me to get down and dirty.
Thank you for giving me the satisfaction of surviving today what I didn't yesterday.
Thank you for teaching me mental toughness.
Thank you for showing me what a team is.
Thank you for showing me where I belong.
Thank you for helping me embrace everything that sets me apart from other people.
Thank you for showing me that the most ordinary people can do the most extraordinary things.
Thank you for teaching me to focus on this play, not last play.
Thank you for making me bruised.
Thank you for showing me I'm strong because I survived.
Thank you for football.
Thank you for making me invincible.

No comments:

Post a Comment