Monday, September 7, 2015

I Am

I am a jock who plays football and lacrosse
I am a geek who obsesses over Doctor Who, Harry Potter, and Sherlock
I am a music nerd that plays clarinet and cello
I am a "hipster" into all the unknown fandoms
I am a punk who listens to Metalica and Guns n' Roses
I am a songwriter and poet who writes what I'm too scared to say
I am deep when I'm depressed
I am so shallow with my friends
I am shy when I'm alone in a crowd
I am outgoing when I'm with friends and I can be loud
I am depressed about what I left behind
I am happy whenever I put it out of my mind
I am full of stories that I don't want to tell
I am an awful secret keeper I can't keep it to myself
I am a prisoner inside my own mind
I am one that knows freedom of a different kind
I am lost
I am found
I am flying
I am falling to the ground
I am loosing control
I say everything's fine
I am all these things
I don't know who I am yet
I am unique
I am different
I am only one thing
I am me

No comments:

Post a Comment